Disable right mouse click

Please Note....

My apologies for my lack of  blog posts over recent weeks/months. Unfortunately I have been unwell with a fairly serious auto-immune disorder that I am currently being treated for but it has had quite an impact on my time and well being. 
 
I have still visited the common occasionally during this period when Ive felt well enough and my records from these visits will still be put on iRecord and this blog in due course.

On a positive note, I have decided to continue my studies of Hartlebury Common and Hillditch Pool for 2018 and plan to take a more systematic approuch to some of the recording.

So please do watch this space for future blog posts and wildlife recording news.

Jason

2 comments:

  1. I have been missing your posts Jason. I shall look forward to your updates when you feel well enough to post.

    Take it easy and get well soon. All good wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam. I will return :-)

    ReplyDelete