Disable right mouse click

A New Beginning......

After taking a year away from blogging in 2018 to get my self well after some serious health issues, I am happy to report that I am now in good health and all set to spend a 2nd year recording the wildlife of Hartlebury Common in 2019.  My aim will be to record as much of the wildlife (both resident and passage) as I can during the 12 month period and share my findings with you all via this blog.


I did manage to visit the Common and Hillditch Pool periodically in 2018 but not with enough regularity (I feel) to blog about my findings.  But, to whet your appetite for the coming 2019 below are a selection of photos from this years visits to this special mosaic of habitats.


So please check back in the New Year and join me for "A Year on the Common".


Cheers
Jason


Common Lizard - 5th April 2018
















Green Tiger Beetles - 5th May 2018
















♂ Emperor Moth - 14th May 2018
















Green Hairstreak - 17th May 2018
















Scarce Chaser (imm.) - 2nd June 2018
















Marbled White - 21st June 2018
















Large Alder Sawfly - 14th July 2018
















Brown Argus - 5th September 2018
















Spotted Flycatcher - 12th September 2018
















♂ Stonechat - 24th October 2018
















♀ Stonechat - 24th October 2018
















Lesser Redpoll - 11th November 2018


6 comments:

  1. Great news Jason and look forward to reading them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Hopefully 2019 will make for an interesting year

      Delete
  2. Great to see you back up & on the mend Jase. So, here's wishing you all the best & a wildlife-filled new year on the Common.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Deano. Im looking forward to being able to spend more time out there

      Delete
  3. Great news that you will be back posting in 2019 Jason!
    I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas, good health, happiness and plenty of wildlife sightings in 2019!

    That Emperor Moth image is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pam. Cheers for your continued support. Hope you had a great Christmas

    ReplyDelete