Disable right mouse click

An update (of sorts)....

As you may have noticed, things have been very quiet from this blog since early April and I felt that perhaps I should just let it's readers know why.  Over the past couple of months I have been putting much of my spare time, of an evening when I would be blogging, into working on the soon to be launched new website of the Hartlebury Common Local Group.  I have been working alongside fellow HCLG members Mike Lomax and Mary Williams on populating this new website which, without being biased, is looking pretty damn good.  It will feature all the latest news, events and voluntary work details, flora and fauna sections, a history section, things to do, a latest wildlife sightings page and much much more.  I will be sharing more details and links to this page when it does go live.

For those of you that are interested in my wildlife posts.  Well, I have still been visiting Hartlebury Common and Hillditch Pool on a frequent basis and recording my sightings, so once my time is more freed up some catch up blog posts and many photos will follow.  But for now please be patient.

In the mean time, below are a handful of photos from the past to months to whet your whistle.

Many thanks
Jason

Green Hairstreak (Callophrys rubi) - Hartlebury Common, 20th April 2019
















Box Bug (Gonocerus acuteangulatus) - Hartlebury Common, 30th April 2019
















Water Ladybird (Anisosticta 19-punctata) - Hillditch Pool, 18th May 2019
















Red Kite (Milvus milvus) - Hartlebury Common, 19th May 2019
















Black-headed Cardinal Beetle (Pyrochroa coccinea) - Hillditch Pool, 22nd May 2019
















Red-eyed Damselfly (Erythromma najas) ♂ - Hillditch Pool, 23rd May 2019 
















Brown Argus (Aricia agestis) - Hartlebury Common, 1st June 2019
















Scarce Chaser (Libellula fulva) immature - Hillditch Pool, 1st June 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment